Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tough predicaments...

- Really want to try out this DC Swingers club thing, (attend as a single woman, which is welcomed), but I don't want to go alone. And I don't have any friends (girls) who would go with me. I am trying actively to change that. How is it possible that I have the most conservative friends in the world?

- Am going out tomorrow night, and I think I might want to try to hook up but I don't know who with. There is one guy who I am semi-interested who I know will be out, but I am just not overly excited about him for some reason. There is always the possibility of meeting some awesome random guy and him taking me home and making all my dreams come true... but that is unlikely. And then there is "M", who would be my first choice (because he is the closest thing to perfect that I have found recently), but who didn't return my texts last weekend. Hmph!

So that leaves me in a predicament. If I think I am gonna bring a guy home I like to make sure my apartment is clean-ish, but then there is nothing worse than cleaning up and getting the apt. all sex-ready to have it not be utilized because I failed to find a suitable partner. (Actually shaving my... well legs/other places - it is the same exact thing. I don't want to go to the trouble of doing a really good job of it unless it is going to be put to good use, and of course the night that you tell yourself nothing will happen is the night you meet the aforementioned "awesome random guy who makes your dreams come true.")

No comments: